Gallery 1: Introducing Me in Images

 I've put together a slideshow that goes with my Relationship Résumé and the general topic of the Homoerotic Tantra blog.

Not all of the pictures are of me personally, but all of the pictures are accurate representations of me. It's just that I don't feel I have to reinvent the wheel to get my points across to my readers.

Well, that's enough talking.  Go to the Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch website to enjoy the slideshow and to learn about the program.

Follow this blog (click the button at the right top of this page) to receive email notifications when new posts are added.

Just enjoy the show and leave a comment, follow this blog, or contact me directly at Gay Daka Karuna.

[caption id="attachment_511" align="aligncenter" width="300"] A Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch session is waiting for you![/caption]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homoerotic Beauty: Legendary Male Lovers

How to create your WordPress User Account

It's the Journey that Counts...Make it Last