Just a Pole and a Hole

I recently refreshed my Twitter account, hoping to take advantage of an outlet to encourage bi and gay men to discover themselves and to restore their divine masculine spirit. What I found was something like pervs on the loose! Guys swinging their equipment as if they were some sort of wind chime, masturbating, ejaculating, copulating, and exposing their portals. When I regained consciousness, my first question was: "What is the message they are sending?"

Are You Just a Pole and a Hole?

Honestly, I spend most of my life and a good portion of my resourced teaching the sacredness of our male bodies and our masculinity. It's an uphill battle in a culture that places more value on a new electronic device for making fake friends than spending 5 minutes a day meditating to become aware of who and what they are.

I realize that men today are under incredible pressure to be something that runs counter to their very nature; men in western culture are not only repressed, they are suppressed. It's no wonder that they grow into adulthood and are psychologically pre-adolescent and continue pre-adolescent behavior well into their later years.

Homoerotic Tantra and Mascul-IN-Touch is a very serious approach to assisting bi and gay men to reclaim their divine masculinity. The Tantric Lover whom I worship and who worships me in a Tantric Ritual is the incarnation of a god, not some bipedal semen machine. The beautiful man who is kneeling before me, who surrenders to my gaze, my touch, my spirit is a divine being, not some piece of meat waiting to be vandalized!

Since time imemorial, the phallus, what we in Tantra call the lingam, has been venerated and adored as a symbol of male creative power. Semen or what we in Tantra call the sukra, the soma, the divine nectar, was sacred, sacred as the holy eucharist, and consuming it was a sacrament. It was called the "elixir of life" for good reason; ancient civilizations reasoned that the lingam was a powerful thing and that the purest product of the male body, his semen, the purest body substance and the holiest food.

Why do so many men desecrate and waste their divine beautiful masculinity, their male divinity. Why do they use public media to violate themselves and to waste the very things that were considered the holiest symbols of maleness?



The answer in some cases is simply that they are sociopaths with no sense of self-respect at all. Another possible answer is that they are just so lonely and frustrated that they can see no other way of crying out; it's a form of emotional suicide. Yet another possibility is that they are too cowardly or inhibited to actually reach out to another real human being for the emotional and physical support they crave. They've dug a hole and they've become simply a pole. They have become a hole for someone's pole.

Human sexuality whether hetero or homo, is beautiful and natural. Erotic sensuality is something holy. Homoerotic Tantra is not easy but incredibly effective for becoming fully huMAN; it's a way of transforming one's self, of acquiring self-awareness, finding wholeness in surrendering to the Tantric Lover, melting into the Tantric Lover in experiencing the Divine Union. Those are words most men never spoke, let alone shared with another man.

Before I close this post, I'd like each of you to ask yourself Who am I? What am I? What really do I want? Am I a fake? Am I willing to admit who I really am?

I'd like to invite you to join us in Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch, either locally or online. I'd like you to reclaim your divine masculine spirit and worship yourself and your lover as divine beings. I'd like you to stop making a farce of being a man; I'd like to invite you to become a god.

Shanti means Peace!

If you'd like to explore the Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch programs, please request access to the gaymentantra.wordpress.com site by going to that URL and following the instructions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homoerotic Beauty: Legendary Male Lovers

How to create your WordPress User Account

It's the Journey that Counts...Make it Last