Go ahead and kill the conversation. Ask "How old are you?"

Once sure way to kill a conversation or to invite a lie is to ask "How old are you?" in a chat or message. First of all, it shows how stupid you can be, because you are asking a question but have no way to know if the answer is the truth! "How old are you?" when you realize there are two alternatives: either the person will tell you the truth or he will lie. Your only concern is the answer, not whether it's true or not. So why een ask? And forget the profiles! Many don't have photos and if they do, the majority are not of the subscriber. Many profiles are incomplete or provide fake information. Most subscribers on social media have already become addicts and voyeurs, so the logical next step in their self-decepation is to subject themselves to more fake reality. How pitiful does it, can it get?





Don't ask me "How old are you?
Ask me "How young are you?"
Even better, DON'T EVEN ASK!






Please note: The complete article has been moved to the Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch website. Please visit that site to access the complete updated article. If you experience any trouble accessing the new website, please email Gay Daka Karuna (William) and request access authorization.




I really believe in honesty, trust, vulnerability, love. I hope I've made that impression in my posts on this blog.
I also have a deep aversion to stereotypes and to ignorance. I hope I've mad that impression in my posts on this blog, too.
I'm also convinced of and committed to the value of older-younger relationships, and I hope I have made that clear, as well.



I average about 1000 new friend requests each month on Facebook. I've tried to filter out a lot of the new requests by asking that only men between 25 and 50 respond, and that the languages be kept to English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. I think that’s fair because I do want to respond to chats and messages but if I respond and the person at the other end doesn’t do any of my languages, were both screwed and disappointed. I think that being honest and up front saves everyone a lot of stress and disappointment.



My response usually puts an end to the communication


Another pet peeve that I have is when I respond to a message or a chat and I get hit with the idiotic question, “How old are you?” My response usually puts an end to the communication and I terminate the chat or the message exchange. Why? Because, as I’ve said a number of times on this blog, I don’t play the numbers game. I don’t care about age, income, number of men you’re juggling, how many fake friends you have, or anything other than who you are and whether you are on the right path. As soon as you ask me “How old are you?” I know who you are and that you’re on the wrong path.

In a healthy relationship age doesn’t matter.




Read the whole article on the Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homoerotic Beauty: Legendary Male Lovers

How to create your WordPress User Account

It's the Journey that Counts...Make it Last